Friday, July 19, 2013

Zombie Art

I just love vampires next to witches because they give you this creepy-cray-cray feeling and at the same time makes you fall in-love with them. They are glamorous creatures judging by their looks which can deceive unknowing victims until they suck you dry. Haha! I know this should be posted on Hallowe'en and I'm too excited for it that's why I'm already doing this.
I have never done zombie makeup before because I just didn't think of the need to. It's just that applying makeup can be a mess - and that's what a zombie should look like, right? And it's fun too! I got excited when I was still planning this before and here it is right now, some of the images that I took after experimenting how I would look if I were a zombie.

I guess these colored photos are good, eh?

They're not colored but still is well done!


I guess I do look more like a hag than a zombie! Haha! But I tried and it's a process practicing to achieve something out of an experiment. I'm not dismayed or dissatisfied with the outcome - I'm happy and pleased with it. There's nothing wrong if you didn't achieve what you're planning and trying to do, you just have to do it again until you perfect it. It's an arduous job but you won't get it if you won't try again. It's just that simple. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment