Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tribal On A Night Out With Besties











I was not supposed to go out anymore because I was feeling a bit sick due to sleep deprivation and the reason is of my sudden change of work schedule but my good friends convinced and pushed me to hang out with them and enjoy the company because we rarely see each other anymore this time. We work on different hotels and don't have the same day-offs and schedules. So glad that they made my sickness away!
I wore this amazing micro tribal printed tank that I thrifted even if it was very cold outside because the weather was gloomy again. I laughed and told my friends that the weather really coincides when I always wear tank tops! But the weather didn't spoil the fun we had and we went home later on the evening still laughing at our own tricks. God I really miss them!


No comments:

Post a Comment