Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Earpiece Collection 1











My very first collection of earrings that I'd wear when my right ear heals and it's making me very crazy waiting for it to get better! LOL! My mum knows it already and she didn't quite understand what I'm doing first but after a moment of explanation and forceful-making-her-agree she OK-ed it.
I had plans already of getting pierced when I was still in high school but I got scared and our school prohibited piercings and tattoos. That's what you get in Catholic schools. Bless them!
Anyway the silver Bull-head pair and stud earrings were purchased at Unisilver   while the Horned Blue Skull ang Gold Diamond Crossbones were from Aizilym.
Next time I'll buy more earpieces and post it here for my second collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment