Thursday, March 21, 2013

Snickers Is Like Morphine


I can still remember when I sneaked into our kitchen, peered inside the refrigerator and when I saw the box full of Snickers I went totally cray-crazy and put my head inside and feasted like I don't care if they can't have some. I didn't realize my mom approaching and scolded me! I was a bit mortified because she saw me with my head inside the refrigerator! If only you'd seen my face! Hah! 

I would laugh trying to think about what happened to me at that moment and it only means one thing: I really am a chocolate addict! I can't live without them and it's like my soul! Gosh. I even use it to calm my nerves (especially when I'm upset or angry). Comfort food like no other (besides a monster sandwich and burger and ice cream!). Yikes!

Honestly there's nothing wrong with me. I just love its sweetness and a bit of its bitterness molded into a chewy and gooey bar that melts in my mouth. Now that's what I'm talking about!



No comments:

Post a Comment