Sunday, May 5, 2013

La nature à son meilleur

It was a happy moment because mom got better already and we didn't feel so somber anymore. I know you'll want to know what I meant with "...mom got better already..." but I'd rather not put it here. I'll try to post it later but I'll still have to ask my mom's la permission. It's very personal for us because she got malade and it was a very emotional moment.
Anyway because of the good recovery of mom's health I went outside the sanctuaire naturel and enjoyed clicking and taking snapshots of the greeneries (including the weeds, a dead beetle, and a fly) and marveled at its beauty. I just love taking snapshots of Nature herself rather than on people. Its beauty is very natural and doesn't need "extra enhancements" just for the images to look crisp and beautiful. It hypnotizes you once you look at it. Brings you to a different world where no one can disturb you - a safe haven, a sanctuary.

Found this beetle dead on the bedsheet tucked and folded inside the closet. I felt sad for it.

A piece of wood outside.

The fly on the wall.

The neighbors' vine-y plant that towered on the wall. 

Reminds me of Fairies.

A wild green that poked out of a crevice on the neighbor's wall.

Looks like a mint leaf but isn't. I don't know its name.

The heart-shaped leaf. Maybe Fairies dance on it. :D

Into the Fairy realm.

The new-born.

I just love how this plant looks like.

I keep on adding new photos each time I go home. It makes me so happy being with Nature and BTW my element is Earth with a bit of Water. My "magickal" friend told me that because I can grow any plant because I love planting and touching the soil and feeling its pulsating energy as if trying to talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment