Saturday, May 18, 2013

Red X Beautiful Creatures


I just had my red BNY skinnies made into summerXCoachella-inspired shorts. Paired it with my DIY tank top and went outside and showed it to the crowd. LOL! Just got inspired because the summer season here in Cebu is actually scorching. It makes you feel like you're really in a walk-in oven! Even when you're under a shade you'd still feel the heat prickling and how do I say this - burning your skin. I sweat like hell and really makes me thirsty that's why I can gulp at least a litre of cold water.
So here are some of my looks that I took while got bored inside a comfort room. :D











DIY tank top - Art & Soul
Red shorts - BNY Spain (formerly skinny pants)
Neon bracelets - Aizilym







I have been obsessed lately over the movie Beautiful Creatures and got inspired to make a GIF image where I used three pictures and edited them.
This is a Caster Claimed by the Dark.
I hope you'll like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment