Wednesday, December 5, 2012

PHOTO REQUEST GRANTED

I was chatting with Robie, my workmate, and we ended talking about uploading his other photos and edit them. I asked him why he didn't upload them online and he said that he had no time to do it so I volunteered to do it for him but I had to edit them first before uploading.
He got so happy and excited when I told him that I could upload and post them on my blog instead of just hiding them. I also told him that after editing his photos he should update his LOOKBOOK too and let others see his looks. He has taste in fashion and it would be a waste if he didn't show them to the world. LOL.
So as I have promised him here are the photos that I edited myself!

During the mass slash celebration of Pedro Calungsod at SRP. Soon to rise is the biggest SM mall!



Forever 21 at SM City Cebu.

I really love his look here! Black+white. Simple but achievable!




I think he's trying to say "I love Forever 21 accessories!"

I love how he paired this black jacket with white printed tee and black bag!

This is actually not bloody candles. They're from the Sto. Nino Basilica. I just made the photo look different to add an effect.

Robie is a silent but deadly person. LOL. He's really friendly and down to earth and very approachable that's why there's no wonder he has a lot of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment