Monday, December 3, 2012

RED CROWNING GLORY

This photo was taken last year during our general Xmas Party and I still miss this color but I can't wear it anymore because it's forbidden on work. Yep. Must follow HOUSE RULES or else you'll get punished.
I planned on getting red as my color but didn't find any so I used copper brown and burgundy and mixed them together and achieved this red-like or tone hue and got so happy that I didn't remove it until I returned back to work from my vacation (because I went home to celebrate Xmas with my family the day after the Xmas Party).



I said to myself since I'm going home there's no reason for it to be removed and I have to enjoy it!
But of course there are no permanent colors for the hair that are too striking and warm allowed - as stated in our RULE - that's why I let it get washed away in the drain with shampoo. FYI shampoos has chemicals in it that are too strong they can strip out colors and nutrients from your hair that's why there are numerous brands out there that are solely for color-treated hair only.
Right now I'm sticking to my very usual copper brown color and at least it's still cool to look at to. But I miss my red hair.
I'm still planning to revert back to red. And I guess I will do it during vacations!

No comments:

Post a Comment