Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vintage SLASH Punk LOTD

It was during our Xmas Party on December 19, 2012, with the theme Parklympics when I did the shoot. It was held at the only Cebuano Hotel which is Cebu Parklane International Hotel. Obviously the theme is SPORTS and OLYMPIC-like but I didn't chose the latter and instead followed my fashion-instinct and came up with a vintage-punk look overloaded (again because I love stacking them on my body) with accessories that really complemented it. With the red wine skinny jeans from Oxygen, vintage-tribal printed tee from Bench, my brothers beanie which he gave to me, and the DIY slip-ons that I called MY PROJECT - Everything and the whole look was fantastic and made everyone look at me and adored me head to foot!
The sofa or bench or whatever they call it was a good spot for the shoot but unfortunately it was already occupied that's why I chose this side.

I only got the time to take pictures after the party because it was so crowded on the hallways of the venue. I leaned beside the mirror just for an added effect for the shoot. LOL.

Just wanted to see if I'm cute with this look and I never failed to look like one!

I look cute, right?

Handsome or cute, what d'ya think?

Spikes, spikes and more spikes! Additional spunk and drama for my look.

Bronze and antique neck pieces add glam to any outfits especially if your look is vintage and classic. As for me I wore this vintage-tribal print tee from Bench.

The rings that made them OOHED and AAHED in unison. Many noticed my statement finger pieces and really loved them!

My DIY slip-ons with studs. I bought a cheap, plain black pair and embellished it with gold and silver studs. I really love how it turned out with the gothic cross!

Beanie - Thrifted (from brother)
Vintage, Tribal Printed Tee - BENCH
Red Wine Skinny Jeans - OXYGEN
Studded Slip-ons - DIYed by me
Accessories - All from AIZILYM

For more of this on my Tumblr posts click here


No comments:

Post a Comment