Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A MALL-STROLL ON SHOES AND ACCESSORIES

My friend asked me to accompany her because she wanted a haircut and asked me what would be the best hairstyle that would compliment her and so I told her that a bob would definitely be the right choice and besides she haven't tried the style before. She agreed because she trusted me and she knows that I know what's in right now. 
But I also asked her to go on the mall with me first before we go to my well trusted hairstylist because I wanted to buy a new jeans.
Instead of buying my new jeans we went to the accessories section and ogled on the displays and racks loaded with glittering necklaces, bracelets, and rings and pushed her to take pictures of them but to be alert on the clerks and sales ladies because they might apprehend us (it's not allowed to take pictures on items inside the mall. I don't know why but on other stores it's okay). 
Our next stop was the shoe section of Milanos and Parisian and I got so amazed because of Rajo Laurel's collab with the famous brand and they got the right designer to be partners with because the collab items on display are so gorgeous that I can't even stop staring at them and wishing that if only I could have them right then.
But I already added them to my holiday shopping list already and hopefully could buy them this coming December as a present for myself!
So here are photos from our stroll at the mall. Enjoy!


Parisian/Rajo Laurel collaboration




The purple slip-ons are Milanos/Rajo Laurel collaboration that's why it has the "L" embossed on it. The black laced ones are Milanos latest display.



The accessories section WWW has a diverse collection of necklaces, ring, and bracelets. They are affordable and are very stylish.


No comments:

Post a Comment