Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Photo Diary

I am not a professional photographer nor do I own a DSLR but I love taking pictures and maybe you can call it a hobby ever since I first laid eyes on the beauty of nature and it's because we live near it, we are far from the urban hustle and bustle and nestled in the more greener areas. And for me it's better to make nature as a model for your photographs (it's ironic because I also love fashion blogging) than walking mannequins because they are more natural and don't even have to be enhanced to look good on photographs.
Enough of the dramatic sentences. LOL. Here's just a collection of my hidden talents (and some are taken by my brother) for the world to see.
I just picked out these random photographs from my files and played with the sharpness and depth because I'm using a point and shoot only.



I don't know the name of this creepy crawly but it's a common house spider. Guess it died because my sister sprayed insecticide on it because she got scared and freaked out.








Found this hanging from the ceiling and thought to shoot it from its angle.







Told my self to take a shot without flash and came out cool.
Very alien-like.





Another alien-like form of the bulb.

No comments:

Post a Comment