Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Enhanced Not Edited

I prefer the word enhanced, not edited, because enhancing is keeping the original and 

never removing its beauty and concept. It's rather improving the quality but keeping it 

natural. I am trying to experiment on different techniques and effects to know what the 

best is.


I browsed through my albums and decided to enhance some of my pictures just to show 

you how good it is. I'll add more images later but for now take a look at these and just 

scroll down and enjoy!
































I am not using a DLSR but a point and shoot only and I guess I still made a right choice 

because it's not the type of camera that's important but of how you take the shots. So 

I guess everything came out super okay than expected! Should have congratulated my 

self for a fantastic and not so disappointing job!

No comments:

Post a Comment