Tuesday, January 1, 2013

GOTHIC and COOL

Some would say that I look weird because I wear "sharp" and "pointy" objects on my body. Yes! I wear them but they're really not that "sharp" and "pointy" and I don't want to be that dangerous. 
Enough of the HATERS comments and let's continue.
I definitely believe that in fashion you should not stick to one look alone but you have to experiment and come up with a new one. Try adding accessories that would make your look different. Let's say a plain, simple white tee can be glammed up with statement necklaces and layers of bracelets in different materials and colors. Or a one toned graphic tee with a necklace can make you look cool in an instant.
There's nothing wrong with accessorizing as long as you know your limits. If the prints on your tee/top is already overwhelming keep in mind not to "over accessorize" anymore, instead wear only one necklace that would compliment it. Even with one to two rings on your fingers can be an addition.


I have never been a fan of spike-y things before but made up my mind and said to my self that in fashion you should take up chances of changing looks and styles and never stick to one look alone but to push and not limit your self because there’s no right or wrong look but how you wear it. It’s the carrier and the wearer that matters.
I now wear them and gets complimented everytime about how cool I look and how cute they are.

My collection of spiked bracelets.

One of the skull neck-pieces that I own.

Tiny skulls set in gold but the camera flash makes them appear silver.

My statement neck-pieces that are very cheap and cool!

A closer look of my spiked layered neck-piece.

I just love how cool my arrowhead neck-piece can look when I wear it.


Check out my post here

No comments:

Post a Comment