Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bull For My Ears


Got my self a pair of bull earrings from Uni Silver for only P330 and it didn’t cost me much! Had a few confusing moments first before I bought them because I first laid eyes on the diamond studded ones and they were really my first choice but changed my mind when I saw the unique design of the bull earrings. They are very attractive because they are not of the common style unlike diamonds which you can spot on too many people. But I guess diamonds are really a man’s (and woman’s) best-friend after all just like dogs. You never go out without them dangling on your ears!
This is an attention-seeker and grabber kind of accessory and a must have for those who seek unique styles. I believe there’s nothing wrong when you go out different. It’s the looker that matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment