Monday, January 14, 2013

Shoulders Bared On A Chilly Day

I had planned already the day before on wearing my DIY tank top on going to work and thought that it would be a sunny and hot day but I was so wrong! I had never expected it to be cloudy and rainy and the night was chilly I just laughed and exclaimed "It's so cold!" and gripped my trusted umbrella while my other hand was holding a paper bag.
Sorry about all the images being blurry because I didn't bring my Canon Power Shot A810 that I use during shoots and taking pictures. I had no choice but to use my phone's camera. I know it's not that clear but I guess it's still recognizable, right?







The skull necklace is unrecognizable but since I'm telling you what neck-piece I wore I think you have an idea already!

What I wore:
DIY THRIFTED TANK TOP
NEON SPIKED BRACELET from AIZILYM
RED SKINNIES from OXYGEN
MUSTARD TASSELED LOAFERS from MA.CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment