Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pierced!

I had been planning getting pierced way back before when I was still in high school but never did  because mum and dad disapproved and I was studying at a VERY catholic school run by nuns.
I find it cool having pierced ears. That's why I envied people when I see some who have earrings and both sexes can wear.
But now I finally did it! It was very funny because I kept asking the woman who "shot" me on the ear if they have to use anesthesia or if it'll hurt, because I'm afraid of getting pricked on the skin by needles especially during our medical exams every year. I got cold and my hands felt clammy, signs that I'm getting very nervous and scared to hell!
I made a tiny yelping sound which made me laugh! LOL! But made me so happy after.
I should then just cover my lobe with Band-Aid so I can go to work. Rule breaker ang peg! 



Bought a tiny silver stud earring at UniSilver and got my right ear pierced.


It was red but not swollen and it hurt a bit.

Many earrings to choose from!

Took this while waiting for Angie, Ace, and Marie at Robinson's.


Browsed magazines at Book Sale.



Book Sale - where you can find cheap books with famous titles and authors. But I didn't buy any because I might just over-buy!

The love team! Angie and Ace. Double A's.


Me. Trying to make a face after "shot" at the ear.

So happy I got pierced already!

T-shirt printers getting busy because Sinulog is nearing.


Angie and Marie - both have asses to be proud of! LOL! They had no idea I took a shot of them from behind!


No comments:

Post a Comment